When I first jumped to cryptocurrency trading, Coins is the top of mind for me coming from the Startup community. Other tools I’ve heard were Binance and Bloom, but the 7-11 top-up option to buy Bitcoin seemed compelling enough.
Adding the investment of SEA unicorn Gojek to coins, COINS.PH seems like a the gem from the startup community worth supporting:
- Available 24/7 Unlike PSE which has until 1 pm M-F window only
- COINS connects well with a lot of wallets
- You can test it out here https://exchange.coins.asia/trade
- Cheaper than buying directly on COINS mobile app
- It’s a trading platform so if you are not an active stock market trader, you’d feel like a “pro” because of the dark themed trading view
- No mobile app
- Limited alternative coins available but are already a good starting point
- The buying fields between the price of the coin and the amount you want to pay can be confusing
- Buying your first coin can be confusing
- No trading journal so you have to manually track purchase and sales via a tracker
- You have to apply for the waiting list!
That’s my first few months of using COINS PRO. Try it out on https://exchange.coins.asia/trade